Personalized Programming and Small Group / Team Training
Do you want to take your fitness to the next level? Maybe classes aren’t for you. If you are just getting started, recovering from an injury, have an irregular schedule, or simply prefer one-on-one training this is a great option for you. Contact us to find out more!
Sports Performance & Team Training
TAKE YOUR TEAM TO THE NEXT LEVEL. SPORT SPECIFIC TRAINING AND PROGRAMMING WILL HELP YOUR TEAM PURSUE EXCELLENCE.
CrossFit Sherwood Park’s Team Training provides a break in routine and adds variety and intensity to your overall training program. Whether it be a team of youth recreational hockey players or ultra competitive university athletes, failing to prepare, is preparing to fail. Our team of dedicated fitness professionals is ready to make sure that does not happen. We teach general fitness skills and build strength that will enable you to express your sport specific skills better. All our Team Strength, Conditioning and Mobility programs are designed to help reduce the risk of injury to your players. Our focus is on proper technique, mobility, strength, power and explosiveness.
Our goal is to not just help you be stronger or improve your conditioning, but to improve your overall athleticism in general as it relates to your specific sport! This includes:
- Triathletes and Marathoners
- Hockey players
- College and National level Baseball players
- National level martial artists
- Local and Provincial Level Rugby players
- Spartans, Tough Mudders and and Obstacle Course Race (OCR)
- And More…!
Please contact us today – we’d be happy to learn more about the specific needs and goals you have for your athletes and talk about how we can help. We’ll look forward to hearing from you!
- Various ages of teams welcome (ages 7 and up)
- Team training sessions are 1 hour private sessions dedicated entirely to the team-specific training requirements (times can be modified based on needs)
- Cost is dependent on needs, commitment level and size of group
Contact us for pricing.