a) WARM UP:
4 rounds – start slow and increase pace:
- Skip to the end of the gym
- Skip backward
- 20 mountain climbers
- 20 arm circles
- 20 calf raises
Partner WOD: Grab a friend to perform the following:
- Row 500m or (Run 400m) + 30 kb/db goblet squats
- Row 500m or (Run 400m) + 30 db 1-armed hang clean and jerks (switch every 5)
- Row 500m or (Run 400m) + 30 sit ups
- Row 500m or (Run 400m) + 30 burpees
- Row 500m or (Run 400m) + 30 wall balls (20/14 → 10/9’)
** Partner A rows while Partner B does the work. Once the 30 reps are finished, switch, then move the the next movement.
** 30 min time cap
Rest 5:00 mins
- At the 35:00 min mark, teams will row for 8:00 min to establish the most m (switch as necessary)
- Snatch Balance: 3,3,2,2,2,1,1,1
- Hang Power Snatch + Hang Snatch: (2+1) x 6
- Squat Clean + Push Jerks (1+2) x 4
- Push Jerk: Work up to a heavy double. Once you hit a heavy double, hit two heavy singles.
- Clean Pull + Power Clean + Power Clean + Split Jerk (1+1+1+1) x 5 working sets.
- Snatch Lift off to 1” off ground and hold for 3 seconds + Snatch (1+1) x 5 working sets