|a) WARM UP:
- Side shuttle to the end of the gym and back
- Run to the end of the gym and back
- 10 squats
- 10 push ups
- 10 arm circles
Finish with a :30 sec calf stretch per leg
|b) STRENGTH: HANDSTAND PUSHUPS
6 Rounds of a 1:00 Window:
- 10 Sit Ups + Max Kipping Handstand Pushups in time remaining (scale: seated strict dumbbell presses)
Rest :30s between each round.
** Score is your lowest round of kipping handstand push ups across all rounds.
5 x 4:00 On / 4:00 Off:
- 30/20 Calorie Row
- 15 lateral burpees over the rower
- Max 10 Meter Shuttle Sprints in time remaining
** if class has over 14 athletes, AAB can be used. Use a bar for the lateral burpees.
** score is number of total lengths of the sprints
- Grab a sandbag, hold in bearhug for 5 mins (bodyweight ish)
|e) POST-WOD RECOVERY:
- Hamstring, calves and lats rolling
- Couch stretch
- Calf stretch