|a) WARM UP:
8 mins AMRAP:
|b) WOD: Mountain Expedition!
In teams of 3:
Time cap: 25 mins
Pick a couple of friends to go on a CrossFit expedition with!
One person works while the others rest. Athletes may do the movements in any order and switch as needed, but you must complete one movement before you move on to the next. The whole team must do the same barbell weight and box jump height – so be sure to choose so that everyone on your team can do them. There is some strategy here – do you do more reps with less weights or heavier weights and less reps? You’ll have to decide as a team!
1. Snatch balance: 5 sets x 3 reps (start at bar weight and increase every set)
2. Snatch complex: (snatch deadlift to 2” x 2 + 2 pulls + 1 full snatch) x 6-9 sets (as per feel today)
3. Strength – Strict pull ups: max efforts x 3 (band as necessary)
1. Jerk balance: 6 sets x 3 reps. Switch feet every set.
2. Cleans. 4 sets x 3 reps – starting at 50% (increase each set)
3. Full snatch: work for 10 mins to a heavy snatch. Drop to 75% and successfully hit 5 singles.