Skip to content
|a) WARM UP:
- 1:00 Light Bike/Row/Ski
- 5 Burpees
- 5 Sit Ups
- 10m Panther forward
- 10m Panther backward
- Max Reps in :15 seconds @ 135/95
- Max Reps in :30 seconds @ 185/135
- Max Reps in :45 seconds @ 225/155
Rest 3:15 between rounds.
First weight starts on the 0:00. You have :15s to work. Second weight starts on the 1:00. You have :30s to work. Third weight starts on the 3:00. You have :45s to work.
Rest 3:00 following, and complete once more for a total of 2 rounds.
Next *round* starts on the 7:00, which would be…7:00 (15s), 8:00 (30s), 10:00 (45s)
Stimulus wise, we are looking for the following:
- First weight – Light to moderate load. A weight we could cycle for 30+ repetitions unbroken, when fresh.
- 2nd weight – Moderate load. A weight we could cycle for 20+ repetitions unbroken, when fresh.
- Last weight – Moderately heavy load. A weight we could cycle for 10+ repetitions unbroken, when fresh.
Scoring wise = total repetitions.
1 min AMRAP at each station, for 5 rounds:
- Wallballs (20/14–>10/9)
- Dumbbell Snatches (50/35)
- Calorie Row
Rest 1:00 between rounds
|d) POST-WOD RECOVERY:
- Roll T spine and quads, adding 2 min pigeon per side and tactical frogs
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: