|a) WARM UP:
- 10 mountain climbers – foot outside the hand
- 10 arm circles – both directions
- 1 length of gym – slow bear crawl
- 1 length of gym coming back – 10 high kicks, 20 steps on toes only, 30 steps on heels only
Based off percentages, we have three sets per round below. Rest as little as needed between sets, with a full 2:00 between rounds. Each set is intended to be unbroken.
- Set #1 – 22% of Benchmark HSPU
- Set #2 – 18%
- Set #3 – 14%
** the benchmark is from a few weeks ago of: 2 on/1 off/2 on.
Changing stations every 1:30 min. 5 Rounds! (total time is 22:30)
- 12 Toes to Bar
- 16 Deadlifts (135/95)
- 10 10m Shuttle Sprints (if running hurts, or you’re injured, sub assault bike in for 12/9 cals)
** scale weights and movements accordingly
|d) ACCESSORY WORK:
- Hold a dball/sandbag in bearhug for 5 mins – every break, 20 back extensions on GHD.
|e) POST-WOD RECOVERY:
- Hamstring, calves and lats rolling
- Couch stretch
- Calf stretch