|a) WARM UP:
8 mins AMRAP:
Teams of 4: 20min AMRAP
One person at each station – rotate when station ahead clears:
At 20:00 mark – rest for 2:00 (set up for below)
At the 22:00 mark, 5min AMRAP:
Score: total rounds + reps + total calories
1. Pause Snatch Balance x 3 (8 sets) (start at bar weight and increase if it feels good to do so)
**Pause for 3 seconds at the bottom.
2. Full Snatch: 2×3, 2×2, 2×1 (start at 50%, build)
3. Snatch Grip pulls: 5 sets x 3 reps @ 100%
1. JERK SKILL – Every 1:30 x 6 Sets:
1 Pausing Push Jerk
1 Pausing Split Jerk
There are (4) pauses in this complex, holding for a full second at each pause. The pauses take place on each dip and each catch. To run through the whole sequence:
Push Jerk – Pause at the bottom of your dip and in your push jerk catch position.
Split Jerk – Pause at the bottom of the dip and in your split receiving position.
2. Full Cleans: 2×3, 2×2, 2×1 (start at 50%, build) ** focus on fast elbows. As soon as the elbows start to slow down, or you aren’t confident enough to catch on your shoulders, you cannot go higher.
3. Clean Pulls: 3 sets × 5 reps @ 90-95% of best clean