a) WARM UP:
3 rounds for quality:
- 3 squats with a 30 second pause at bottom
- :20 sec side plank – left and right
- 5 scap push ups
Small sled pulls – lat focus
5 rounds of:
- 2 lengths of rope (chest down, set feet and pull with arms only > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21Dz_fjzWvY))
** use a weight so that you can do both lengths of rope pulls without bringing your chest up and WITHOUT stopping. Use arms only. Rest 2 mins between rounds.
Max rounds / reps in 3 minutes of the following:
- Dball/sandbag – clean and press/jerk x 3 reps (chose a weight that gives you a challenge – pressing the ball up over your head with your arms only mean that you must go heavier)
- Hand release push ups x 6
- Air squats x 9
Rest 1 minute and repeat 5 rounds.
Record rounds + reps per 3 minute window of work.
d) Finisher – if time available in class
- 5 sets x 5 reps – Nordic Curls (grab a partner and complete as per the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_09B6DtHdo)