|b) Partner WOD:
Find a friend and complete the following for time:
- 3000m/2500m row (m/m or m/f rows 3000, f/f rows 2500 – split however you wish)
- 60 overhead lunges holding plate overhead (partner hangs from pull up bar) (45/25)
- 100 sit ups (partner holds a front plank)
- 80 synchro burpees to plate
c) OLYMPIC LIFTING:
- Take 10 mins to establish a 3RM split jerk. Three additional sets of triples at 90%.
- E2MOM Snatch Complex – 8 Sets: Pausing Snatch Deadlift + Low Snatch hold + Overhead Squat
Pausing Snatch Grip Deadlift – Pause for a full 2 seconds just below knee level.
Low Snatch hold – where the athlete brings the bar as close to the ground as we can, without actually touching the ground. Hold the bar in that position for a full second before completing the snatch.
- Set #1 – 50% of 1RM Snatch
- Set #2 – 55% of 1RM Snatch
- Set #3 – 60% of 1RM Snatch
- Set #4 – 65% of 1RM Snatch
- Set #5 – 70% of 1RM Snatch
- Sets #6-8 – 75% of 1RM Snatch
- Clean complex – 1 Pull + 1 power clean from floor + 1 full clean from floor (do 7 sets, increasing weight)
- Do ten singles at the 50% of 1RM
- Find you daily max in snatch singles (10 mins)
- Do five additional singles at 90%
Clean and Jerk work:
- Find your daily max in doubles. Do a full lift and then drop the bar and do it again.
- Do 5 additional singles at the weight of the heaviest double.
- Do 3 additional sets of doubles at 85% of the heaviest double. First do the two cleans and then the two jerks. The cleans must be performed as touch and go.