|a) WARM UP:
41 Burpees – Happy Bday Kathy!! 🙂
Get ready for the wod. Go over bar MUP, wall ball, HS walk and sandbag carry technique.
3 Rounds, Not for Time:
- 3 Bar Muscle Ups (scale: jumping bar muscle up – barbell secure to rig)
- 15 Wall balls (20/14–>11/’10’)
- 10m Handstand Walk (between posts) (scale: 2 rounds=1 wall walk + 10 alternating shoulder taps)
- 10m Sandbag/DBall Carry (very heavy – held in the frontal plane)
Rest 2:00 between rounds.
Kipping Handstand Push up work – On the Minute x 9:
- Minute 1 – 40% of your Max Set of kipping HSPU (scale: strict hspu from a box)
- Minute 2 – minus 1 from round 1
- Minute 3 – minus 2 from round 1
Repeat this process for three total rounds (9 Minutes total).
|d) ACCESSORY WORK:
- 10 Unilateral Strict Shoulder rows – standing, hold db with one arm down and in front of you by your hip pocket and raise until db is at your face keeping the db close to your body (each side w db)
- 20 Hollow Rocks
- :40 sec side plank – left
- :40 sec side plank – right
|e) POST-WOD RECOVERY WORK:
- Hamstring, calves and lats rolling
- Couch stretch
- Calf stretch