|a) WARM UP:
Start at the front of the gym – grab a partner and do the following:
- While partner 1 holds the bottom of a squat, partner 2 runs to the end of the gym and back. Switch.
- While partner 1 holds the bottom of a squat, partner 2 bear crawls to the end of the gym and back. Switch.
- While partner 1 does cossack squats, partner 2 does 5 jumping pull-ups. Switch.
- While partner 1 rows 100m, partner 2 holds front plank. Switch.
|b) Tabata WOD:
6 rounds of – 20 s on, 10 s off of:
- Ring pushups
- Ring rows
- Handstand hold
- Front Plank
Rest 1 min between rounds
|c) Strongperson Conditioning Session
|d) ACCESSORY WORK:
- 15 back extensions
- 30 sec plank
- 30 sec R side plank
- 30 sec L side plank (do the planks back to back with no break)
|e) POST-WOD RECOVERY:
- 2 min pigeon pose
- 2 min couch stretch
- 2 min roll your feet