|a) WARM UP:
Row for 2 mins – increasing pace every 30 secs
With an empty bar, perform this complex 20 times:
- Hang power clean
- Front squat into a thruster
- Lower bar on back
- Back squat and sit and bottom of squat for 10 secs
- Stand the squat up.
- Behind the neck push press
- Start over
After 20 rounds, finish with 10 empty bar snatch balances.
Snatch Complex – Building every 1:30 for 9 min:
From the rack:
- 3 Snatch Balance + 1 OHS (add 10/5# to last week’s weight)
“Tabata Something Else”
Complete 32 intervals of 20 seconds of work followed by ten seconds of rest where
- the first 8 intervals are pull-ups,
- the second 8 are push-ups,
- the third 8 intervals are sit-ups, and finally,
- the last 8 intervals are squats.
**There is no rest between exercises.
|d) ACCESSORY WORK:
- 10 Back extensions on GHD – hold 2s at parallel to ground
- 10 single arm upright rows per arm – use db, go slow, pull as high as you can
|e) RECOMMENDED MOBILITY:
- stretch your lats and shoulders via banded lat distraction, roll lats and outer delts