a) WARM UP:
Find a partner –
- while partner 1 holds the bottom of a squat, partner 2 runs to the end of the gym and back – then switch
- while partner 1 does scap push ups, partner 2 bear crawls to the end of the gym and back – then switch
- while partner 1 does sit ups, partner 2 runs to the pull up rig and does 5 jumping pull ups – then switch
- Give your partner a high 5 and get ready for some fun.
b) PARTNER WOD:
3 person teams**:
**each team has a KB that cannot touch the ground. If the KB touches the ground, the team does 5 burpees together.
- Each person completes 500m row. Partners hold bottom of squat.
- 40 WB each. Partners hold a v-sit.
- 60 pull ups total. Partners rest.
- 40 KBS each. Partner holds plank.
- 400 m run together. Don’t forget your friend, the KB!