a) WARM UP:
Find a partner you’ve never trained with…..
Partner 1 at the far end of gym; partner 2 at the near end
- run to the middle, do 10 unison squats
- back peddle to the start, do 5 pushups
- burpee broad jump to the middle, do 10 situps
- run back to start, do 20 jumping jacks
- inch worm to the middle, hold 1 min front plank
- 10 leg swings – front/back and side to side
- 1 min couch stretch per leg
b) Partner WOD:
30 min AMRAP:
- 1600m Row (divided anyway). Partner 2 must be in a front plank while partner 1 rows.
- 20 Wallball each (relay style) (20/14) – 10′ target
- 40 Unison Situps
- 20 DUs each (relay style) (scale: 20 attempts, no singles)
- 20 KB Swings each (53/35)
- 200m Sprint (both partners running at the same time)
- 40 Squat Cleans (divided anyway) (155/105). Only one person cleaning at a time.
- 20 Unison Burpees
HAVE AN AWESOME SATURDAY!